Get the best Credit Tips at Credit Visionary
The Vatican has a new pope, numerous celebrities get hacked, and a Reuters employee has been prosecuted for dealing with Confidential to hack the L.A. Times. It’s been a big news week!
Not much has occurred on the financial front, however, however we’re formally on a one-month countdown before taxes are due. Have you been prepping?
In other news:
- We collected some cash lessons you can profit from watching “The Customer List,” among the most preferred programs of 2012 that simply returned for its second period.
- Here are 4 things to think about before buying an investment property. We contact a financial investment property owner and gain idea on what to consider when buying these sorts of properties.
- There are a lot of insurance policies out there, however we do not always have to get into every one of them. We pick six policies that you most likely won’t ever before need.
- For our brand-new Testimonial Roundup segment, we recap the testimonials that are being left for the large number of monetary items and banks we house profiles for. Look into the review roundup for E * TRADE below.
- Some significant celebrities (Kim Kardashian, Ashton Kutcher and Britney Spears, among others) were presumably hacked today, and a great deal of their financial information was made public, consisting of the amount of financial obligation they owe.
- Apparently the rich pay 70 % of all income taxes and control about 40 % of the entire nation’s wealth. Now that’s just crazy talk.
- In today’s version of MBT Talks, we cover how we tip, and the general consensus falls on the 15-20 % array, something our readers concur with also. Vote in our poll and share how you tip!