Sony Card – released by Capital One – is providing a $200 statement credit to clients that sign up for a new charge card and spend a minimum of $500. Offer isn’t available to customers with an existing Sony Card.
Score this deal by getting a new Sony Card through this marketing page, and by bumping into all the requirements upon credit approval from Sony Card.
You won’t be approved if the following applies to you:
- Applied for a Capital One credit card two or more times in the last 30 days
- Have a pending Sony or PlayStation application
- Have 1 open Sony or PlayStation charge card account
- Have 5 or even more open credit card accounts with Capital One
- Don’t have a credit record with any of the credit reporting agencies Capital One currently uses
To get the $200 statement credit, you need to make a minimum of $500 in purchases within 90 days of account opening. The credit’ll appear on your month-to-month Sony Card statement within 8-12 weeks of your qualifying purchases. Furthermore, you’ve to register for the Sony Incentives Program in order to redeem points made with your Sony Card account. Subscription in the Sony Incentives Program is free.
This is a restricted time only offer and could end at any time.
Get the best Credit Tips at Credit Visionary
The Sony Card has no yearly charges and no transaction costs for transfers. It’s a cash loan charge of either $10 or 3 % of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is higher. This card permits you to earn points towards Sony products with every Sony Card purchase.
- You get 5X Details per $1 on net purchases on Sony Store purchases made online or face to face.
- You get 3X Information per $1 on net purchases on eating in restaurants and movies theaters and movie rental retailers.
- You get 1X Points per $1 on net purchases on all various other purchases.
For more deals, click here!
Sony Card: $200 Statement Credit for Opening New Sony Card and Investing $500 (Jan. 2014)