Chase is offering $200 cash money bonus offer to new customers for opening up a Chase Total Bank account and establishing direct deposit. Get an additional $200 for opening a brand-new Chase Savings Account and making a minimum deposit.
To qualify for the Chase Bank offer, you should first obtain a coupon from this promotional page under the “Print” link. You’ve to print the page and present the discount coupon to the banker before the account is open at your regional branch.
To qualify for the $200 checking perk:
- You need to initially open up a Chase Total amount Bank account, which undergoes approval.
- You should transfer $100 or even more in your brand-new checking within 10 company days of account opening.
- Your first direct deposit have to be published within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit should be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government gain from your company or the government.
After you’ve actually completed all the requirements discussed above, Chase Bank will deposit the $200 money benefit in your brand-new account within 10 company days. Note that your cash bonus offer can not be utilized in the direction of the opening deposit.
The minimum opening deposit’s $100. The offer ends Jul. 15, 2014.
To qualify for the extra $200 savings reward:
- Open a new Chase Savings account, which undergoes approval.
- Deposit a total amount of $15,000 or more within 10 business days of account opening.
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The funds you deposit can not be held by Chase or its affiliates.
After you’ve finished all the above requirements, your bonus will certainly be deposited in your new account within 10 business days.
The Chase Total amount Checking account is the bank’s standard checking account. It’s a $12 month-to-month charge ($10 in CA, OR, and WA) which can be waived when you meet one of the requirements:
- You’ve a month-to-month direct deposit totaling a minimum of $500.
- You keeping a daily balance in your bank account at or above $1,500.
- You keep an average everyday balance of $5,000 or even more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, cost savings and other balances.
The Chase Cost savings account has a $4 month-to-month service fee ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR and WA) which will be waived when you do at least one of the following:
- Keep the minimum day-to-day balance of $300 or more in your savings account.
- Have a minimum of one duplicating automatic transfer from your Chase bank account of $25 or even more each month. One-time transfers don’t qualify.
- Have a connected Chase Premier Plus Checking or a Chase Premier Platinum Checking account.
For more bank and charge card bargains, go to MyBankTracker’s Bank Deal’s page.
Chase Bank Discount: Up to $400 Money Reward for New Checking and Savings Account (June 2014)