1. You resemble a fool for months after trusting your pal to cut your hair.
2. Since you refuse to pay for things like ATM costs, you run around aimlessly searching for your bank.
3. You buy a huge beverage and notice there’s a soda equipment with complimentary refills.
4. You work out without correct devices – lifting weights with anything a little heavy around your house.
5. You mourn the loss of your complimentary Wi-Fi source (your next-door neighbor), who moved away.
6. You hate sharing food.
7. You are incensed when you learn items at the 99 Cent Establishment don’t constantly cost 99 cents.
8. You flock to complimentary events, only to discover a million other individuals are doing the very same thing.
9. You buy the most affordable thing on the menu, just to find out your chums wish to split the bill equally.
10. You get things in bulk to conserve money, however end up throwing half of it out since it expired.